Duties and responsibilities
Based on the customer site at Airbus (Broughton, North Wales), your main activity will be to service and maintain electrical and automation equipment for the wing transportation assets throughout the production cycle, indoor and outdoor. You will work on your own or as part of a team.
Your main skills are fault finding, analysis of the electrical wiring schematics, being able to report a fault on the automated assets, and isolate an electrical device to a safe status.
Knowledge in automation and programming would be an asset and some capabilities in programming or be able to identify any programing faults would be a distinct advantage.
Normal working hours on week days, with possible call out at nights and over weekends on rota basis.
Required Qualifications and experience
- BTEC or NVQ Level 3 in Electrical Engineering, and up to Bachelor in Electrical and Automation with relevant knowledge or qualification leading to 18th Edition IET compliance.
- CSCS, Safety passport, Asbestos Awareness, Harness and Work at Height required
- Full clean driving license mandatory
- Relevant experience in service and maintenance of industrial machineries
- Knowledge of automated equipment services would be an advantage
- Fluent in English is essential.
- Fluent in French or German is a bonus
- Computer literate for reports
- Effective interpersonal skills and experience of dealing directly with the customer
- Willingness to travel anywhere within the British Isles
- Able to work well both independently and in a team environment
Interested by a SME Company and working in a technical environment for the aeronautics sector? Apply online with your CV and joins us.
REEL is an independent company that develops, manufactures, installs and maintains complex handling systems. All over the world these systems are integrated in its customer's process in the Energy, Aeronautics, Offshore, Defense, Metallurgy, Industry and Environmental sectors.
We are always looking for new talents, submit your application !Apply